Saturday, April 28, 2012

She's Gone

My beloved Nancy - her spirit was willing to carry on but her body was not cooperating in the least, so I sent her on her way - the pain of it is - I will have to find a word besides excruciating, or intense - robust comes to mind, but it's not the right word...


She is lying in state, upstairs, near the sunny window where the crystals hang, sprinkling tiny rainbows all around her to help light her way to the Otherworld, where all the Others are waiting - I have cleaned her up as best I can and I will wrap her and put her in the ground, where she will give back what's left of her to the Earth

So: At last it's over, my sweet and innocent one - you no longer are at the mercy of your well-intentioned mistress... be at peace


Nancy at play - 2009


Nancy napping
If tears could build a stairway,
And memories a lane,
I'd walk right up to Heaven
And bring you home again.
~ Author Unknown



My soul is full of whispered song;
My blindness is my sight;
The shadows that I feared so long
Are all alive with light.
~ Alice Cary, Dying Hymn


Just relaxing

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal,

Love leaves a memory no one can steal. 


~ From a headstone in Ireland











No comments: