Saturday, April 28, 2012

Nancy, My Love, My Light

Last night and this morning Nancy, my wonderful precious cat Nancy, was losing a lot of blood from her mouth. For a minute I thought she had died in my arms but she's still breathing - now she's sitting up and looking around - I feel so helpless

I made an appointment to have her put down this morning (9:15) - I'm not ready, and I suppose neither is she, but I just don't think there's anything the vet can do

So perhaps I should give her up, my Nancy, my love...

It's so painful to write these words - I can't even see the freaking screen right now - but I have to post a pretty picture of her to remind me of her gentle and brilliant spirit that will live on

Oh it hurts so bad I can hardly type anymore - so I am going to stop now


No comments: