Sunday, July 31, 2011

Addendum(s)

It's the last day of July and it was a hot one! I met up with some friends for a couple of hours and we talked about our experiences with healing modalities - very insightful - I offered reiki to two people and someone used quantum touch on my sore knee - I also borrowed some tuning forks and used that on my knee - I can bend it a little bit more now than before, plus I am able to put a bit more weight on it now - :D

Then I went to a friend's house for dinner - another friend was there - we shared a wonderful meal and listened to a Brazilian singer sing songs in French and looked at old photographs...

Here's a final photo of the jointed paper doll mermaid I made last week - I decided (last minute) to add two tattoos before giving her to my co-worker for her birthday - she's beautiful! I must admit, the rubber bands (although a bit too orange) work pretty well - I still want to buy some mini brads, though...

Must get to work on the book illustrations...

Hello, August!!
Stay cool, y'all

No comments: