Thursday, May 23, 2013

Tulips and Lilies and Daffodils, Oh My

This week I drove to a place several towns away to take a class: Making Paper Flowers

Here they are, glued to the top of a small craft box


It was fun and I bought some cool tools to help me make more (especially the Day Lily and also Zinnias, perhaps)

Paper squares, punches, blue stain and washi tape

















When I got home, I made this Dogwood blossom (red? hmm...)

Look, Ma, no instructions!
Pink dogwood in bloom









There are still some trees in bloom, but mostly I tried to recreate it from this photo I took a few years ago...




Well, it's yet another skill set that might be useful down the road

I just love bringing a little bit of nature indoors!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!

Fifibelle said...

Your flowers are lovely. Aren't you talented?