Monday, July 9, 2012

Playing With Glass


Tub Number One half full of sea glass treasure...
 I was recently gifted a large amount of sea glass by someone whose family has collected it for years.

Although I have been sharing it with friends and co-workers, there is still a lot left, so...
Tub Number Two is half full as well with more sea glass!

I'm trying to make as much sea glass jewelry as possible! 

Here are a few recent creations...

Brown sea glass pendant with copper wire and Czech glass choker

Clear sea glass pendant with Swarovski crystal and freshwater pearl on satin cord


Green sea glass pendant with Swarovski crystal and freshwater pearl on satin cord

Green sea glass earrings with freshwater pearl and glass beads
 As you can see, the sky's the limit - so enjoy these lazy, crazy summer days and look for these and other items on Etsy soon (yeah, I know - I've been saying that for a while now - but soon, I promise!)















No comments: