Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fireworks in the Rain

After being so hot at home all day long, it is now nearly 10 pm and we finally got some rain - it is 10 to 15 degrees cooler already! There was a few minutes of rain, a bit of thunder, a little lightning but far off... and I can still hear fireworks going off here and there - everyone seems to enjoy the noise (I, while understanding the patriotic need for noise on the country's birthday, actually loathe it - it is very annoying because I can't read, can't listen to music, can't relax - the pretty ones don't make as much noise as the, um, noisy ones that are created just for the sake of making noise)

Stormy weather...

But I am happy about getting the rain! I wish it would storm like crazy right now - but I'll take what I can get!






No comments: