Monday, September 5, 2011

Goodnight Irene - I'll See You In My Dreams



The storm has passed...  we were luckier than most (we lost power for six days - but at least we had running water)

My outside cat Willie (the stray I've been feeding for the last six or seven years) is missing in action but I am still looking... 





Oh - and Barry the betta fish up and died.













We lost one tree but it didn't crush anything - see? - it wasn't a very big one ( you can see it in the other photo, the one slightly leaning to one side in that space back there behind the clothesline)
 
 


 Our basement flooded a little but we managed to bail it out.

Hope to have more news when I have a chance to post again. Until then, stay safe and be grateful for the little things. 





1 comment:

Jen Payne said...

Cool shots! Love the colors in the one with the laundry and upright tree!