Sunday, May 29, 2011

Birthday Series: Part Three








I'm here with my friend Jen (and my husband, Greg) still celebrating my birthday

and the kitties...

but it's getting near the end - it's late, we're tired (that happens)

there was cheese and crackers - and wine - and champagne - and sun shining down on us - and now we're tired and sleepy and it's almost time to call it a day

so I'll try to post once more but I'm not promising anything!

A good time was had by all...

even tho we're fading away, I got some nice comments on my Facebook wall from old friends and I have people who care about me - and my mom called to wish me a happy birthday - what more can I ask for?

Life is good - yes????

Enjoy your birthdays - you only get one a year - and make them count!!!!

Happy new year - to me!

No comments: