Thursday, August 15, 2013

Tired Of Single-Topic Blogs That Are Way Too Long?



Yeah, I know, me too ~ sorry that my recent posts fall into that category! 

So... 

Thanks for putting up with my latest obsession... I'll attempt to write about other topics in addition to this search-and-rescue theme ~ Noise... Nature... the Cunningly Clever Methodologies of the Domestic House Cat! ~ believe me, I do a lot of thinking as I'm stumbling around my neighborhood before sunrise!

The Twins, my little cuties


Search for Silver UPDATE: Nothing new to report ~ still searching and hoping, though.

However, I do have one announcement: The vet called with the results on Copper's skin tumor. It was a type of skin cancer, but they are pretty sure they got all of it and I just have to keep checking him for any new growths.

Copper relaxing, post-surgery


At least he's not running around in this "jungle" like his sister...

Jewelweed as high as an elephant's eye...


I'm already tired, time to go to work.







 

 


No comments: