Friday, August 3, 2012

Life's Too Short for Regrets


To anyone who gets the "email alert" version of this blog (I must include myself), I apologize for the color choice of my font in my last posting - light yellow on white: quite impossible to read! I changed it, but it was too late for the alert.

My actual blog page, you may recall, is much darker (it's easier on my eyes than the glare of the usual white screen I have to look at, such as right now, typing this very paragraph) but, as Blogger has only recently fixed the email alert function (it never worked before), and, since I only have a handful of people who (I assume) regularly read my blog, I won't stress out over it too much; however, I will keep font colors in mind now that I know what's being sent to people's in-boxes! 


I'm not ready to dig myself a hole just yet...

Go out and enjoy Life!

Quotable Quotes (source: The Quote Garden) 

http://www.quotegarden.com/life.html



 All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on.  ~Havelock Ellis


Any idiot can face a crisis - it's day to day living that wears you out.  ~Anton Chekhov


Today was good.  Today was fun.  Tomorrow is another one.  ~Dr. Seuss


 My formula for living is quite simple.  I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night.  In between, I occupy myself as best I can.  ~Cary Grant
  
(I used to have dreams about Cary Grant - in them, we were great friends and were always making each other laugh.)


Thanks for your interest! Have a great weekend!
 


No comments: