Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy Saint Patrick's Day


Happy St. Patrick's Day!



In a few days (March 20th), Spring will officially arrive! Of course, there will be plenty of chilly nights and gray, rainy days before glorious Summer finally takes hold and it's warm and beautiful again.

I can't wait until May, when I know things will be warmer and greener - hopefully I'll be able to plant a few things and the weather will stay fine for my sport... there are a couple of milestones to mark (a wedding anniversary, our third) and special days to celebrate (my husband's "double nickel" birthday in June).

I'm trying to decide if I have enough time, money and desire to enter a local photo contest. I've never done it before and the sizes are all wrong, but I'll figure it all out tomorrow.
Here are some St. Patrick's Day and Easter cards, bookmarks, votives and coasters on display

Also, I'm trying to sell some of my crafty things at a local shop (on consignment) - I think I've made $3.00 so far! Awww, no worries - I'm just hoping to get my feet wet doing this and then we'll see if I can take a few more baby steps towards setting up an Etsy shop or something...

Just in case you hadn't already noticed, there's a link on this blog that will take you to my lovely web site (on the right side of this screen, up near the top) where you can see photos of a few things I've made over the years. The web page is more of a "show and tell" than a "show and sell." 

One of my goals is to overcome my fear of success... it can be very debilitating! But someday I'll get past it. Thanks for visiting me today - more soon!





No comments: