Saturday, January 14, 2012

Singing Scientists on YouTube

When talking to my brother on the phone tonight, I was reminded (by him!) about a YouTube clip I had raved about a while back that he had always wanted to see. Then, last night, he told me he finally thought he caught it on TV. Although I'm not sure he saw the one I liked (there are, after all, nine of them), he probably did see one of the fabulous Symphony of Science music videos (it featured the late great Carl Sagan - I think he must be in every single one). If you have not seen these fun, innovative videos, check out the web site below. I highly recommend "Ode to the Brain" - it's so wonderful, you'll want to watch them all. The music is lovely, the topic is thought-provoking (pun intended) and you'll get to hear Carl Sagan and other well-known scientists "sing" !

http://symphonyofscience.com/


This Georgia O'Keeffe painting looks like many things, including a brain!







No comments: