Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Follow Me On Etsy















I opened an Etsy shop recently. It certainly is taking up a fair amount of my time (but, I hope and think, in a good way...) and I am just pleased that I finally did what I said I'd do, after years of procrastination. 

I've sold several items - thank you, supportive friends - and I'm promoting Seven Sisters Art Ink here and on my Facebook page. 



I'm working on some new ideas for potential products, and adding new items every few days or so... like these paper bead earrings with semi-precious stone dangles (pink with amethyst, green with green aventurine and blue/gold with tiger's eye)...










... and lovely embellished post cards for St. Patrick's Day. 
























In March, I'll offer some sparkly embellished Easter post cards...




... and other handcrafted items. I can also take orders from my web site (see link on the upper right of this page). Click on the square Etsy badge to see these and all the other listings. 

Livin' the dream... Etsy-style.














No comments: