Friday, October 10, 2014

Plenty Of Love To Go Around

a post on Facebook about a senior cat needing a home 
Bailey likes bird-watching

turned out there were two of them - 13 years old  and headed to a shelter - they'd been living in the owner's finished basement and the young mother of two felt guilty about not spending more time with them

after talking to my husband, I told the owner to "Bring 'em both"

the tuxedo cat is Bailey - the fluffy one is Tyler
Tyler is silly and sweet

my cats are bewildered, but are trying to make the best of it, I give them extra love to make up for bringing in two strangers
Copper and Silver are little heroes

the new cats are making themselves right at home, even though Bailey sometimes cries plaintively for no reason

Tyler likes to play with toys and sit in the window

my husband, although supportive, had his doubts...

but in the end he told me, "I know you feel strongly about this. You have a big heart. It's something I love about you."

so we have two more mouths to feed

yeah... ain't love grand?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a win, win, win, win - maybe even a win, win more once Silver and Copper adjust. So sweet. I'm proud of you! xoxo