Saturday, November 30, 2013

A New Look!

On a whim, I decided to revamp the look of my blog... I love nature, animals and nature spirits, so I'm going with this lovely background and header, courtesy of another blog on Blogger that I follow by the name of Cute n Cool

I hope your Thanksgiving was full of love and laughter - mine was quiet (husband had to work - oh, the wonderful world of food service!) and on Friday I went to help a friend for the day and saw these lovely birds - so glad to see wild turkeys the day after "turkey day"

A family of 13 gobblers (here are nine of them)

Have been itching to create some pretty things for gifts, so am starting to make some Christmas cards, jewelry and other things... will post more photos soon

Happy end of November - bring on the holidays!


No comments: