Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Little Holiday Pep Talk

Feeling sort of "Bah! Humbug" today, although it warmed up a bit and the sun is shining... I'll turn on the pretty lights & music, have a glass of wine & blackberry soda... there, that's better.

Merry... Happy... and to all a good night
Holiday cards? I sent one and that might be it...

Gifts? I'm trying to finish making them...

OK, here's a list of things I'm grateful for... yes, that will probably cheer me up.

Grateful for my very sweet husband... for having a place to live... for having a wonderful life, whether I've lived it well or not... for a loving family and true friends who are far, far away... for finding a reason to laugh...

Some days just don't live up to their potential - I'm sure there will be other days that will... right? Hell, yeah!

Hey, 2012: 
Bring it.






1 comment:

Jen Payne said...

Hey! Glad to see you back and posting! Nice photo!