Sunday, August 7, 2011

Feels So Good




Today started out rainy and cool, my favorite kind of day... Now the sun is out, it's nearly ninety degrees and I feel like I just took a bath in melted butter. However, I still managed to get a few things done, mainly housework like cleaning the cat boxes, washing dishes and - finally - cleaning the fish bowl. Let me tell you, Barry (short for Barracuda) is a happy fella - nice, clean, normal pH levels and an air stone to play in - what more could a fish ask for? Oh, yeah, and some flakes to nibble on as a reward for not jumping out of the little container while I cleaned his home! So here's a shot (taken after I brought him home, actually) of Barry in his bowl on the mantel. Lots more to do, though - I want to plant two plants (a hydrangea and a sunflower) and then I have to get ready to go to Staples to buy some ink cartridges for my printer and then I am going to go to a crystal bowl meditation class with Randeane Tetu who's a holographic sound healing master. Randeane is a really sweet wonderful person and I love listening to her chanting/singing along with the two crystal bowls she plays. I'm going to wear the small covellite piece I wire-wrapped to assist me in exploring my past existences, if possible... and I'm wearing my new dress I just bought that's a lovely mix of blue, green and purple with pretty fish and starfish hand-painted all over it. Enjoy your life - enjoy your day - enjoy your self!

1 comment:

Jen Payne said...

Don't you find that housecleaning - for self or for Barry - changes up the energy in a space? Like cleaning out what's been used up so something new can come in?

Sounds like you had a good and productive Sunday!